HOUSE OF SOUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOUSE OF SOUND

...All of those who are born most of them are so fortunate to be sentenced to death. ...for surely they are better of than those who are sentenced to life!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

APRESENTAÇÃO/PRESENTATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nephilim
Webmaster
Webmaster
Nephilim

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-11-14

APRESENTAÇÃO/PRESENTATION Empty
PostSubject: APRESENTAÇÃO/PRESENTATION   APRESENTAÇÃO/PRESENTATION Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:54 pm

THIS IS A MUSIC FORUM SO NO PROGRAMS NO MOVIES OR SERIES

Welcome to all of you!

THE HOUSE OF SOUND SOCIETY IN A FORUM

The idea it's to collector's of music, those fine ones, can realy post all of their links here. It's true that this forum reports only kind of music, but all the sections was created to accomplished the work.

We accept moderators to keep the forums clear, and other ideas to keep this forum ALIVE.

Most of those ideas can bee sent by pm to webmaster Nephilim.

Keep trust in music because it's all we ever wanted

Thanks to all of you

Nephilim

ESTO ES UN FORO DE MUSICA POR ESO NO ES PERMITIDO PROGRAMAS SERIADOS & FILMES

Bien Venido a todos!

THE HOUSE OF SOUND SOCIETY NUEVO FORO

La idea es que todos los colecionadores de musica posten aqui en este foro, cierto es que House of Sound fue creado solo para un certo estilo de musica pero nosotros creamos tambien foros para todos los gustos.

Aceptamos moderadores para este foro y otras ideas para mejor servir los usuários.

Todas las ideas debem ser enviadas para el Webmaster Nephilim por PM.

Mas una vez gracias!

Muestra tu confiaça en la musica una vez que es todo que tenemos y queremos

RESPONSABILITY

WE, LIKE OTHER ONES SUJEST THAT YOU BUY ALL THE ORIGINAL MATERIAL POSTED HERE, SUPORT THE ARTISTS

Greatings:

In this forum each one is responsible by the security copies of the posted albums. The object is listening the albums and buy the original material, buying it you will suport the bands.

This site is not responsible for the material posted here and each one os the members will have to consider houseofsound.forumotion.com is not responsible for that material!

RESPONSABILIDAD

Saludos:

En esta sección cada uno es RESPONSABLE de las copias de seguridad de su música que comparte con los demás. El objetvo de esta sección es escuchar un disco antes de adquirirlo original. Apoya la escena y compra el disco original, encargarlo es mucho mas barato que cualquier CD, ademas es original y apoyas a la banda.

El sitio no se hace responsable por los contenidos, quien ofrezca sus respaldos musicales es responsable por su material y acepta desligar a houseofsound.forumotion.com de cualquier responsabilidad al momento de publicar su material.

Saudações/Greatings/Saludos

For all that i know so far i own to some friends of mine, SKARLATA, NIENNOR GEORGER, RUI MAU, NADJA, JANUS_SFT, CIROX, STIGMATA666 & JOSE LUIS, all of them told me and teach me something...Thanks once more

Por todo que yo soy hoy, lo agradeço a mis grandes amigos SKARLATA, NIENNOR GEORGER, RUI MAU, NADJA, JANUS_SFT, CIROX, STIGMATA666 & JOSE LUIS todos ellos me ensinaran algo... Gracias amigos más una vez
Back to top Go down
https://houseofsound.forumotion.com

APRESENTAÇÃO/PRESENTATION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOUSE OF SOUND :: ADMINISTRATION/ADMINISTRAÇÃO/ADMINISTRATION :: HOS APRESENTAÇÃO/HOS PRESENTATION-
Jump to: